Get Involved / Volunteer
Ways to Volunteer with Friends of the Children NY
1. Help our Achievers explore careers; from informational interviews to mock interviews and career fairs.
2. Help our Achievers find their spark
3. Host or co-host a house party or cultivation event to spread the word in your network
4. Volunteer to help staff a celebration (e.g. Black History Celebration, Friendsgiving Gathering, Cultural Celebration).
5. Participate in a community service project with Friends and Achievers
6. Raise awareness for Friends (e.g. media outreach, social media influencer, grant connections).
7. Get involved in a Committee: (Benefit Committee for 2020 Gala,Friends NY Young Professional Board, Friends NY Communication Committee, Friends NY Board)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more