1. Help our Achievers explore careers; from informational interviews to mock interviews and career fairs.
2. Host or co-host a house party or cultivation event to spread the word in your network.
3. Volunteer to help staff a celebration (e.g., Black History Celebration, Friendsgiving Gathering, Cultural Celebration).
4. Participate in a community service project with Friends and Achievers.
5. Raise awareness for Friends (e.g., media outreach, social media influencer, grant connections).
6. Get involved in a Committee: (Benefit Committee for Gala, Friends–NY Leadership Council, Friends–NY Communication
Committee, Friends–NY Board).
Contact Jacki Kelly, Director of Development, at email@example.com to learn more.